Cork Charity Cup 2015
The Cork Charity Cup competititon will be run off on a single day in Temple Hill on Saturday, 29th August.
Eight clubs will participate: the seven South Munster Senior clubs, and Clonmel - the Munster Junior League winners from last season. The teams will be divided into two groups, with the winner from each group meeting in the final.
Each side will play each other in the group stage in games of thirty minutes duration. The competition will start at 1pm and the final is scheduled for 6pm.
The draw for the groups -
Group 1: Cork Constitution, Highfield, Midleton, UCC.
Group 2: Cashel, Clonmel, Dolphin, Sunday's Well.
- Commence at 1.00pm
- Two Pitches, each game15 minutes per half (allowing 45 minutes per game)
- Half Time will be 3 minutes duration.
- Final to be played at 6pm
- Squad of up to 30 Players.
- Draw for Cork Charity Cup will be on E-Sports System immediately.
- All games will be listed and each Club to fill out e-team sheet for each game and duplicate one of the team sheets to cover for Final. Any changes to e-team sheet made prior to playing of game to be adjusted on E-Sports System within 24 hours of Competition. Changes to be noted by Referee
- Rolling Subs may be used, maximum 7 changes in game from squad of 22.
- Dual Status (Guest) Players Permitted (with permission from Junior Club and letter on Headed Paper sent to Hon Sec, South Munster Branch)
- Academy Players only, no Development or Contracted Players.
- Each Club to supply list of 30 Players no later than 28th August (Day before Competition)
- Only kicking allowed with be Drop Kick Conversions with 20 seconds to take kick
Points System as per AIL
- 4pts for Win
- 2pts for Draw
- 0 for Loss
- Losing Bonus Point
- 4 Tries Bonus Point
In event of a tie the following will apply:
- Points first
- Most Wins
- Most Tries
- Points Difference
- Points For
- Toss of Coin
Dressing Rooms will be available for all teams on Day. Cork Constitution will have BBQ food on sale for duration of Competition.